With all of this talk of war, many of us encounter "Peace Activists" who
try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones
who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001, and those who support
These activists may be alone or in a gathering.....most of us don't
how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or
their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:
1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike
conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas.
will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the
did this to us, we will only bring on more violence. They will probably
use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.
2. In the middle of their remarks, without any warning, punch them
3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will be very
they may try to hit you, so be careful.
4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only
about more violence and remind them of their stand on this matter.
them if they are really committed to a nonviolent approach to undeserved
attacks, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution.
them they must lead by example if they really believe what they
5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you
6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit
harder. Square in the nose.
7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and
realizes how stupid of an argument he/she is making.
8. There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting
or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people.
It is unacceptable and must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost.
our military a huge debt for what they are about to do for us and
children. We must support them and our leaders at times like these.
have no choice. We either strike back, VERY HARD, or we will keep
getting hit in the nose.
Lesson over, class dismissed.